Former Egg Donor Undergoing IVF

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 2 Post Retrieval

I don't know if I have ever had this happen before, but I haven't stopped having crazy urges to pee all the time! A small intake of water causes me to do the potty dance and head over to the nearest restroom ASAP. Other than that, this morning I was feeling fine. On our 3.5 hour flight home today though, I started having the worst cramping in my pelvic area. Our flight was also really bouncy due to lots of turbulence, and it my stomach felt kind of like my ovaries were having a dance party. It also didn't help that I had to pee so badly on the flight. I opted not to use the facilities, because the flight was so bouncy that I was afraid of my pee going against gravity and in another direction. Right when we got off the plane, I scurried off to the nearest lady's room. 

Now I'm at home and it feels great. My husband and I were so exhausted we plopped on the couch and just stared into space for awhile. I noticed that my cramps still hadn't gone away. I took 800mg of Ibuprofen, but it didn't touch the pain. I'm tempted to take another one of the twelve percocets the doc gave me. 

I will give an update later on my recovery from my egg donation and if my couple got preggers! 

No comments: