Former Egg Donor Undergoing IVF

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cranky Pants

What today looks like: 
Day 7: Lupron
Day 1: Period
Stopped taking BCPs on 7/26


I am trying to remember how grumpy I got around this time, by looking back and reading some of my older posts. I was pretty cranky and constantly complaining about my increasing appetite. Well, nothing has changed this time around. I felt bad today because I asked my husband why I was even donating any more when it caused me this much pain and weight gain. 

Today, I started spotting, though I don't think my clinic would define it as a period. They define day 1 of the menstrual cycle at its heaviest flow. They have asked that I contact them on the first day of my period. I shot the agency an email informing them I was spotting. We'll see what happens then. Other than that, I am hopefully still on point to undergo retrieval mid-August. 

No comments: