Former Egg Donor Undergoing IVF

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

Postponed


Event postponed until spring

I received a call from the recipient's physician tonight, that we will be postponing the retrieval until the first week of December. I actually am relieved. I will have more time to melt off the weight. This is my 5th day on the Atkin's Diet, and I have successfully lost 5-6 pounds. There are a couple of phases in the Atkin's Diet, however, I just want to complete phase one, in order to return to my original weight pre-retrieval. I have been exercising daily, and I hope my body forgives me for the extra weight I put on by continually melting off the weight. I think I have already mentioned this, but I was chosen for a third time next year (January) to donate my eggs. Ironically, both recipients are in the same area/location.

Anyways, my orders are to continue birth control. Until further exciting news!


No comments: